Selling a wide range of properties right across North Leeds, Castlehill has built up an enviable reputation as an independent, professional and friendly estate agency dedicated to a high standard of service. Combining years of experience along with the latest technology, quality photography, a strong online presence and sheer hard work, it is our mission to sell your property for the very best price. Much of our business comes from recommendations from satisfied customers. To find out why we are different and how we can help you call us today.
- Sign board
- Quality photographs & colour floor plans
- Accompanied viewings 7 days a week
- Prominent high street office location
- Internet marketing on castlehill website
- Access to extensive database of buyers
- Internet marketing on onthemarket
- Vendor feedback & progress tracker
- Internet marketing on rightmove
- Knowledgeable & experienced team
- High quality sales details
- Members of the ombudsman scheme
Commercial and Investment Property Sales
Our commercial and investment property department is able to advise on the sale or acquisition of a broad range of properties.
Our experience in the professional and student letting market means we are able to offer accurate guidance to investors on property values. We have access to many 'blue chip' buyers, ready and waiting, who are capable of large scale portfolio purchases.
Lettings and Property Management
From city centre apartments, family homes to student properties, we manage a large, high quality portfolio of properties throughout the city. Letting a property can be a daunting prospect, but drawing on years of experience we are on hand to guide you through the process whether you are a tenant or a potential landlord.
New Build and Development
We regularly provide guidance to builders and developers on projected market values, advice on plans, general layout and the type and level of demand expected for a specific project.
Castlehill’s clients have included, Bellway Homes, Novo Homes, Park Lane Properties, Norwood Homes, City Red Properties and Northern Eye.
Choosing the right mortgage, whether you are buying a house for the first time, moving home, changing your mortgage, capital raising or buying property for investment we have the solution for you.
We strongly believe in obtaining impartial and independent financial advice. We have therefore engaged the services of a consultant independent mortgage adviser who can arrange a telephone or face to face appointment to discuss your individual requirements at a convenient time.
From your initial point of contact to living in one of our properties, tenants can rest assured that they are dealing with a conscientious, professional and reputable agent who has been letting property in and around Headingley for over 40 years.
You can be assured of:
- A wide range of high quality professional and student homes in and around North Leeds
- Protected deposits via the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) to ensure your deposits are properly and lawfully protected (Castlehill and managed properties)
- Prompt responses to maintenance issues with reliable and courteous contractors
- 24 Hour emergency call out
- Independent Inventories with check-in and out ensuring fair and accurate deposit refunds
- Accompanied viewing 7 days a week
Whether you are a professional or a student and would like to live in one of our properties, then please click one of the links below, complete the form and return to us as soon as possible, so that we can commence processing your application.
Rental Application Form
If you are an existing tenant and have a property maintenance issue or need to contact us for any other reason, please contact us, with your name, number, property address and a summary of the problem.
Tenancy Set Up Fees
- Single applicant: £150
- Two or more applicants: £99
- Re-signing fee: £48
- Late rent fee: £30
- Change of tenant fee: £180
All these fees include VAT.
(Change of tenant during a tenancy can only take place by agreement with Castlehill/Landlord)
Please see the individual property details for deposit/bond requirements.